“A design process that is efficient, collaborative and transparent from start to finish.”
Our working relationship
The one thing I hear over and over again from my clients is that the working relationship is the most important thing. Over the years, I’ve had the pleasure of getting repeat business from clients or having them refer me to their neighbours, friends or family members. My expertise in design and construction, and my partnerships with trades, allows me to offer my clients several advantages:
- A streamlined process by working with a single point of contact.
- Increased accountability—I sign all the contracts and do the “heavy lifting”.
- Cost savings by working with just one full-service firm for designing and building, and fewer sub-contractors trying to understand plans or figure out drawings.
- Time is saved when just one firm handles the plans, permitting, and work scheduling.
- Flexibility to make changes while in process.
- Improved quality as I have built close relationships with many quality sub- contractors and trades over the years.